Semporna Islands, Sabah : the most beautiful in Malaysia
The different SEMPORNA islands
How to get to the SEMPORNA Islands
Where to stay in Semporna?
Our advice for the SEMPORNA islands
Before reaching these islands, it is necessary to prepare your trip well.
This area is much less frequented by tourists, if we compare it to the islands of the Malaysian peninsula.
Here is what you need to know before booking your Malaysia trip to these islands:
- Be aware that this area is classified as a high risk area by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Therefore, one must be aware of the risks.
It is up to each of us to measure these risks.
- Kota Kinabalu islands : Manukan, Mamutik, Sapi, Gaya, Mantanani
- Redang Island – Pulau Redang : travel guide, when to go ?
- Langkawi Island in Malaysia: travel guide, weather, hotel, when and activities ?
- Kapas Island – Pulau Kapas : weather, hotel, where, when
- Tioman Island – Pulau Tioman : weather, activities, when and how ?
- Perhentian Islands : hotel, when, how, where to go ?
Need help creating your trip to Malaysia?
We offer different services to create your trip to Malaysia.
Save your time and money with these services.
Through private phone calls, we will prepare a customized tour for you, adapting to your budget and travel preferences.
The ideal service if you have never been to Asia, or if you don’t want to waste your time searching for tours, hotels or flights.
If you are already familiar with Asia and Malaysia, this service might be enough for you.