Discover Kuantan Malaysia, the capital of Pahang
KUANTAN, this name probably does not tell you anything, but it is the capital of the region of Pahang.
It is true that it attracts few tourists, but it is a city that is still worth a visit, at least for us!
Moreover, if you make a trip along the Malaysian east coast, Kuantan will be a must.
If you want to know more about the cities in Malaysia, please read our article Malaysia city.
In this article, we will go over some short stories about the city of Kuantan.
In addition, you will find the details of our 2 videos made on Kuantan in 2021.
If you want to know more about Kuantan, we invite you to consult our guide.
Kuantan Malaysia: history, demography, transport and weather
History of Kuantan
Demographics of Kuantan
Transportation to Kuantan
Kuantan Malaysia : tourist activities
Several tourist activities are at your disposal including:
Kuantan : additional information
The main entry points to Kuantan
Traveling with children
Where to stay
- Penang Island Malaysia: weather, accommodation, when and how?
- Georgetown Malaysia: history, activities and general information
- Ipoh Malaysia, a beautiful city to visit at 2h30 from Kuala Lumpur
- Discover the city of Kuching in Malaysia, Borneo Sarawak
- Guide Kuala Terengganu, large city on the east coast of Malaysia
- All about Kuala Lumpur: the capital of Malaysia