Student room in a shared apartment in MALAYSIA
Search for a student room in MalaysiaHere is a video of some room visits in a residence at the foot of a university in Malaysia. This video could help (we hope…) students who wish to pursue their higher education in Malaysia.
Presentation of the university : UCSI
Presentation of the residence : condominium RIANA SOUTHThe residence is almost new and has excellent amenities such as:
- the pool, Olympic size,
- mini movie theater that you can reserve in advance,
- basketball courts (half court) and futsal courts,
- Barbecue area with a section for HALAL eaters, and another section for non-HALAL eaters (to avoid mixing food, utensils, etc.)
Our adviceWe advise students to take their time in their search for apartments or student rooms. To help you, we recommend that you check the following points:
- Start your research before you arrive in Malaysia: you can bookmark the accommodation offers that interest you.
- Take your time to analyze the different neighborhoods, their advantages and disadvantages.
- Take into consideration the distance between the accommodation and the university: it may be more interesting to pay more for an accommodation at the foot of your university than to take an accommodation 20 or 40 minutes or more away from your school.
- If you choose to share, try to ask for information about your potential next roommates. Several criteria must be taken into account such as the habits of each person, their hygiene, their eating habits (alcohol or not, halal or not, etc.), if they are alone or in couple, etc. For these reasons, do not hesitate to ask the agent about the nationality or religion or other of the roommates: this is very common, do not worry.
- To be accompanied by a person on the spot who knows Malaysia well is a very big advantage: it will avoid wasting your time, or running into dishonest agents (there are some, like everywhere).
- Do not hesitate to visit the same condominium with different agents, even if they are the same apartments: you can negotiate differently from one agent to another.
Need personalized help?
We also offer a service to help you find your apartment in Malaysia, remotely.
We take care of contacting the real estate agents, then we will make the visits for you.
We will then provide a 15 to 30 minute video (depending on the size of the property) within 48 hours of the visit.
You save time and reduce stress!