What to do in Malaysia : activities Kuala Lumpur Zoo
What to do in Kuala Lumpur ?
Looking for a family activity ?
You may find your happiness at the Kuala Lumpur Zoo.
Here is a summary of a day in Kuala Lumpur, in the national zoo of Malaysia.
Don’t hesitate to subscribe subscribe to our Youtube channel.
You will receive a notification as soon as we release a new video about Malaysia (Vlog, Blog, vacations, etc.).
The Kuala Lumpur Zoo : a family activity
Jalan Taman Zooview,
68000 Ampang, Selangor
The zoo is about 20 minutes from the Petronas Towers.
How to get there?
- The easiest way is to take a GRAB (Malaysian Uber) directly, via their application.
- Otherwise, you can reach the zoo by bus and cab / grab :
Rapid KL bus 253 from Putra LRT Station,
rapid KL number 220 from Lebuh Ampang KL.
From the Wangsamaju stop, take a cab to the zoo (about 9 minutes).
- By metro, take the KELANA JAYA LINE. And finish by cab from Wangsa Maju Station (6 minutes ride to the zoo).
Price: how to get a discount on the entrance ticket?
In April 2021, at the time of our visit, the adult price for non-Malaysians, tourists, was RM 88 (€18).
You can find slightly cheaper admission tickets on Lazada or Shopee.
For example, below, you can find the adult ticket at RM 73 instead of RM 88 (3€ saved, it’s always good if you are in a group) :
Some animals of the Kuala Lumpur zoo
There is a great diversity of animals in this zoo.
Both marine and terrestrial animals.
A great variety of birds too (you can also visit the Bird Park to see even more birds).
Some animals unfortunately have nothing to do here (personal opinion) like penguins, or big fish stuck in small aquariums, as well as wild animals.
Our VLOG MALAYSIA
Everything is illustrated in a more complete way in our video vlog on Youtube, below :
Conclusion and advice
- GRAB is still the best way to reach any destination in Kuala Lumpur.
- Bring some snacks and drinks: you will find some stands on the spot anyway.
- As with all attractions, avoid weekends and holidays if possible.
- Book through Lazada or Shopee to get a small discount.
My malaysian cousin visited France Normandy Étretat #france #malaysia #normandie #normandietourisme
KOTA KINABALU : quand venir ? météo ? quel mois ? #shorts
Vacances pas chères sur île déserte : comment faire ? astuces ? #malaisie #malaysia #shorts
Gaya Island, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia #malaisie #malaysia #kotakinabalu #vacances #langkawi #shorts